On Aug. 21, churches like yours across the state will celebrate all God is doing through its members who deliver help, hope and healing as a volunteer through TBM.
An unending stream of TBM men and women have served sacrificially around the world after every natural disaster in Texas since then and after many disasters worldwide. As Texans on mission, TBM volunteers have provided tens of thousands of people clean drinking water in the midst of some of the most difficult situations. An untold multitude of young men have been discipled through our programs and joined God in His redemptive work.
We would love the opportunity to talk with your church or small group on TBM Day, or any other day, about our collective amazing work and ministry. Several of our staff are licensed and ordained ministers, as well as just good pastors, speakers and presenters.
How can your church celebrate TBM Day?
- Talk about the importance of evangelism through meeting needs in time of crises.
- Have a local TBM trailer at your church.
- Talk about your involvement as a volunteer with TBM.
- Encourage others to volunteer and support TBM’s ministry.
- Plan a special Sunday for TBM Day and disaster relief.
- Have a TBM staff or volunteer speak at your church or small group.
- Encourage TBM volunteers to wear their TBM shirts on TBM Day.
Videos to help you celebrate
Download the video above to share how your congregation is delivering help, hope and healing. (3:27)
Download the video above to help your congregation is called to make a difference in the world around them today. (3:47)
Other resources to help you celebrate