Learn how to become a trip leader for your group, develop skills to make camping comfortable, and learn from other leaders.
Camp Cost: $75 per person for tent camping or $85 per person for the dorm.
Let us help you plan by calling our office at 214-275-1184 or sending us a message!
WILD Camp is a weekend opportunity for your men and your Challengers (7th - 12th grade young men) to advance their campcraft skills and grow closer to God. You may choose from some electives including:
- Ham Radio Basics: Ham radio instruction for beginner to advanced.
- Black Smithing: Work at the forge and take home a project.
- Fishers of Men: Fishing for food, fun andthe sharing the gospel (fishing tourney).
- Firearms Training / LTC Gun Safety and Church Safety ($50 LTC instruction fee).
- Pastor's Vigil "Spiritual Disciplines."
- Kitchen: Learn meal planning & logistics. Work with seasoned TBM Disaster Relief cooking team.
- Water Purification: Learn how to purify water and provide clean drinking water in adverse conditions.
- Riflery, NRA RSO Instructor Course
- Archery, Archery Instructor Course
Other activities include:
- Make-Your-Own or Customize Your Gear
- Saturday Evening Campfire Service
You will camp in units by campcraft level, led by TBM-certified instructors who will work with you to develop an understanding of campcraft and spiritual applications so you will be able to share the Gospel with others back home.
- Challengers I & II: Campcraft training for young men 7th-12th grade
- Frontiersman: Basic Men's Campcraft
- Outdoorsman: Advanced Men's Campcraft
- 5 p.m. Camp Begins
- 6 p.m. Supper (Camp Kitchen)
- 7 p.m. Unit Orientation and Set Up Camp
- 8 p.m. First Training Session
- 7 a.m. Breakfast (In Unit)
- 8 a.m. Morning Training Sessions
- 12:30 p.m. Lunch (Camp Kitchen)
- 1 p.m. Afternoon Training Sessions
- 5 p.m. Supper (In Unit)
- 6 p.m. Evening Training Sessions
- 10 p.m. Campfire Worship
- 6 a.m. Morning Watch (Sunrise Worship)
- 7 a.m. Breakfast (Camp Kitchen)
- 8 a.m. Morning Training Session
- 10 a.m. Break Camp
- 11 a.m. Morning Devotion & Awards Ceremony
- 12 p.m. Lunch (Camp Kitchen)
- 1 p.m. Camp Evaluation.