Learn how to become a trip leader for your group, develop skills to make camping comfortable, and learn from other leaders.
Camp Cost: $75 per person for tent camping or $85 per person for the dorm.
Let us help you plan by calling our office at 214-275-1184 or sending us a message!
WILD Camp is a weekend opportunity for your men and your Challengers (7th - 12th grade young men) to advance their campcraft skills and grow closer to God. You may choose from some electives including:
- WILD Warriors (Campcraft competition)
- License to Carry ($50 LTC instruction fee)
- Fishers of Men (Fishing Tourney)
- Historical Camping (black smithing)
- Water Purification
- Customized Camp Gear
You will camp in units by campcraft level, led by TBM certified instructors who will work with you to develop an understanding of campcraft and spiritual applications, so that you will be able to share the gospel with others back home.
- 5 p.m.: Camp Begins
- 6 p.m.: Supper (Camp Kitchen)
- 7 p.m.: Unit Orientation and Set Up Camp
- 8 p.m.: First Training Session
- 7 a.m.: Breakfast (In Unit)
- 8 a.m.: Morning Training Sessions
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch (Camp Kitchen)
- 1 p.m.: Afternoon Training Sessions
- 5 p.m.: Supper (In Unit)
- 6 p.m.: Evening Training Sessions
- 10 p.m.: Campfire Worship
- 6 a.m.: Morning Watch (Sunrise Worship)
- 7 a.m.: Breakfast (Camp Kitchen)
- 8 a.m.: Morning Training Session
- 10 a.m.: Break Camp
- 11 a.m.: Morning Devotion & Awards Ceremony
- 12 p.m.: Lunch (Camp Kitchen)
- 1 p.m.: Camp Evaluation