WILD (Wilderness Instruction & Leadership Development) Camp is a weekend outdoor training event for men and young men to learn camping and leadership skills from skilled leaders in a Christian environment that occurs the second weekend each March.
Click here to download a TBM WILD Camp information packet.
Dates: March 13-15, 2020 - Friday 5 p.m.-Sunday 2 p.m.
Location: Lake Lenamon - Latham Springs Baptist Encampment
Registration Information: Contact Bryan Davis at (254) 541-0975 or Dwight Bridges at (214) 460-3666 for registration information and to pre-register for this training event.
Camp Cost: $75 per person for tent camping or $85 per person for the dorm.
Training courses offered
- Challengers (I Basic)
- Challengers (II Advanced)
- License to Carry ($50 LTC instruction fee)
- Hunter’s Safety
- Fishers of Men (bring your own fishing equipment)
- Water Purification
- Customized Camp Gear
- Ham Radio
- Historical Camping
- 5 p.m.: Camp Begins
- 6 p.m.: Supper (Camp Kitchen)
- 7 p.m.: Unit Orientation and Set Up Camp
- 8 p.m.: First Training Session
- 7 a.m.: Breakfast (In Unit)
- 8 a.m.: Morning Training Sessions
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch (Camp Kitchen)
- 1 p.m.: Afternoon Training Sessions
- 5 p.m.: Supper (In Unit)
- 6 p.m.: Evening Training Sessions
- 10 p.m.: Campfire Worship
- 6 a.m.: Morning Watch (Sunrise Worship)
- 7 a.m.: Breakfast (Camp Kitchen)
- 8 a.m.: Morning Training Session
- 10 a.m.: Break Camp
- 11 a.m.: Morning Devotion & Awards Ceremony
- 12 p.m.: Lunch (Camp Kitchen)
- 1 p.m.: Camp Evaluation
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 03/01/2020.