Open to TBM Climbers and Ground Support folks.
We will gather and have fun at the San Lorenzo de Brindis Friary, starting at 8 a.m. There are excellent, mature trees to climb on the property.
What do you need to bring?
- Climbing gear, if you have it. If not, we'll have extra gear.
- Lunch and snacks.
- TBM Medical Form
Water and sports drinks will be provided.
Anyone needing to travel on Friday for the event can stay at Shearer Hills Baptist Church in San Antonio, deployment style:
Shearer Hills Baptist Church
12615 San Pedro Ave.
San Antonio, TX 76208
Directions to the Frieary from Shearer Hills Baptist Church (Wurzbach Pkwy. and Hwy. 281):
- From SHBC, take San Pedro Ave. South (Southbound Hwy 281 access road)
- Make a left on East Nakoma Drive
- Make another left onto San Pedro Avenue North
- Pass under Wurzbarch Parkway and make a right onto Maltsberger Lane
- Address is 12522 Maltsberger Lane
This form is no longer available. It was closed for further submissions on 09/24/2023.