After Hurricane Ida, people's lives have been turned upside down. Their homes are damaged and much of what they had in their homes was been ruined.
TBM Disaster Relief teams meet people where they are and help in a variety of ways. In addition to providing hot meals and removing fallen trees, volunteers provide supplies to aid people in their recovery process. Often by purchasing in bulk, TBM can stretch financial donations further than item donations, but Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. This drive ends Monday, Sept. 6.
TBM Disaster Relief welcomes boxed donations of:
- Gift Cards from Home Depot and Walmart for families
- Bottled Water and Bottled Gatorade
- Infant /Adult Diapers
- Baby Wipes
- Work Gloves (L/XL)
- Square-Point Shovels, Rakes
- Small Generators
- Construction/Contractor Trash Bags
- Cleaning Supplies: Sponges, Gloves, Disinfectant Spray
- Laundry Supplies: Laundry Soap, Bleach, Dryer sheets
- Paper Goods: Paper Plates, Plastic Cups and Cutlery, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels
Items can be dropped off at the TBM offices, which are located at 5351 Catron Drive, Dallas, Texas 75227. If you are bringing a large quantity of items, please contact TBM before arriving so we can prepare. We do not accept food, baby food, clothes or furniture. For additional information, call 214-275-1100.